Elder Orr

Elder Orr

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

7-24-2017

¡Hola!
          This week has gone by super fast! I can´t believe this 9 week transfer is almost over! I have the same amount of time in Paso del Rey as I did in Padua! It has been a great week though! Beti and Brenda are doing really well going to church and learning more about the gospel and growing in their testimonies. We have been teaching Brenda´s sister named Maira and she is learning right now and preparing for her baptism for August 4 we are really excited for her and hope that she will be able to prepare by the time the day comes. It is really interesting how my perspective of things has changed since being on the mission. There I things that I used to do before the mission that I don´t think I would do anymore. It is interesting how different my perspective is on things in life. It has been a joy though to be a missionary it definitely makes me feel good to know that I am helping other people to be able to receive the ordinances necessary to be able to return and live with our Heavenly Father again. It is amazing how much the Lord helps you out too when you try to do what is right. Yo nunca pensaba antes que yo podía aprender español. I never though before that I would be able to learn spanish. It is quite amazing the gifts that God has for us if we just humble ourselves and believe that He can strengthen our weaknesses. Well I´m not perfect with Spanish still, there is still a lot that I need to learn but it is amazing where I am at right now. You definetly realize how important the Gospel is. If you have the Gospel in your life and you strive to keep the commandments of God He will come through for you and help you out with the rest in your life. I have definetly seen that in my own and life and what is even more cool is seeing it in the lives of other people that you are teaching. It has been an amazing experience and I am glad that I came out to do it and really 2 years is not a long time when compared to the rest of your life. It is an opportunity that you will not want to miss and you won´t regret it I can promise that. Anyways thanks for all the support and love! I love talking to you all and can´t wait to do it again next week! Love you all! Tengan una buena semana y recuerden que El Señor les ama mucho y Él quiere que tengan felicidad en sus vidas! Love you all!
Love Elder Orr

No comments:

Post a Comment